Besh Tash National Park to Toktogul – 3 Day Horseriding Tour
Besh Tash Nature Reserve is a large natural park located in the mountains of the Talas Range; it is on the south of the city of Talas and includes the Besh Tash, Kolba, Kumush-Tag and Urmaral Gorges. The height of the reserve varies from 1100 to 3500 meters. It is a favorite spot for locals but is still unknown among foreigners which turns your visit into a true authentic experience!
- Day 1: Transfer from Talas to Besh Tash National park. Horseriding to Besh Karakchy. Camping in a yurt
- Day 2: Besh Karakchy – Terek Jailoo. Camping in a tent.
- Day 3: Terek Jailoo – Kara Kungei village. Transfer to Toktogul. The tour ends around 4 pm. Dinner & overnight your own.
- For 1 person: 29990 som
- For 2 pax: 25500 som per person
- For 3 pax: 22500 som per person
- For 4 pax: 17800 som per person
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Transport at the end of the tour to Toktogul is included.
All or some meals will be provided.
TENT & SLEEPING MATS
A tent and sleeping mat will be provided. Bring your own sleeping bag, or rent from us.
- transport to Talas
- sleeping bags rental
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881