- Day 1: arrival in Arslanbob, dinner and overnight stay in a home stay. Prepare for the 4–days tour.
- Day 2: start 9:00, trekking over village and up to Jayloo Toguz-Bulak (Nine springs) lunch along springs than up to side of Holy rock, great view Fergana valley, camping under the pass of Friendship, dinner and overnight in tent (7 h, 12 km)
- Day 3: breakfast, 9:00 up to the pass of Friendship (3750 m), walk to down through canyons and gorges and glacier with great view high mountains with a snow. Small Lunch on the way, up to jayloo Ashurbay, small break after trekking to Holy lake, dinner and overnight stay in tent (8 h, 22 km)
- Day 4: breakfast, 9:00 start walk down the small lake, up to the Tash-Koroo, alpine jayloo, nomadic life, ship, cows, horses. Small lunch, walk through alpine meadows, dinner and overnight stay in tent (8 h, 20 km)
- Day 5: breakfast, 9:00 walk up to pass Ontomo and go dawn through alpine meadows Tulga-tash great view valley of Bazar-Korgon, lunch, walk down through along side juniper forest, small rivers and agriculture fields, hay fields, walnut forest, Arslanbob village (8 h, 25 km). Dinner and overnight in a homestay
- Day 6: depart after breafkast
Including: 2 dinners and 2 nights in the guesthouse, meals, horse porter on day 1, guide, cook.
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.