- Day 1: morning arrival in Batken. Transfer to the village Ozgorush. Dinner at the guest house.
- Day 2: breakfast, transfer from Ozgorush to Ak-Tash camp, 3016 m asl, 16 km.
- Day 3: camp Ak-Tash – camp Zhalgychy, 3319 m. a.s.l., 7 km.
- Day 4: Zhalgychy camp – Orto-Chashma camp, 2800 m above sea level, 7 km.
- Day 5: camp Orto-Chashma – camp Ak-Tubek, 3650 m. a.s.l., 8 km.
- Day 6: camp Ak-Tubek – camp Ak-Suu, 2880 m. a.s.l., 12km. Ak-Tubek Pass, 4390 m.a.s.l. – the highest point of the hike.
- Day 7: camp Ak-Suu – a radial exit to the peaks of Ak-Suu, Iskander, Petrogradets., 7km.
- Day 8: camp Ak-Suu – with. Ozgorush, 16 km. Dinner at the guest house, shower.
- Day 9: breakfast at the guest house, transfer to Batken.
Including: speaking guide, cook, 2 dinners and 2 nights in the guesthouse, donkey rental, meals, transfer Batken – Ozgorush – Batken.
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.