- Day 1: leaving Osh. Arriving in Murdash village. Lunch. Hiking to the waterfalls (4 -5 hours) in Murdash village. Dinner and overnight in the guesthouse.
- Day 2: breakfast at homestay. Hiking to Kok-Dobo, a rural summer pasture at 2700m. Picnic. Hiking to the Murdash panorama at 3000m (6-7 hours). Hiking back to the yurt. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3: hiking to Aktor Pass 3529m (6-7 hours), the most beloved mountain spot for hikers, visiting Agatan Gorge. Picnic/dinner and overnight in the yurt camp.
- Day 4: hiking to Emerald Lake in Uch-Tobo village. Then hiking to Tulpar-Kol Lake. HIking (for 6-7 hours), lunch with yak meat.
- Day 5: hiking to Lenin Peak base camp (Hiking for 6-7 hours). Picnic for lunch. Dinner and overnight in yurt.
- Day 6: depart back to Osh after breakfast.
Including: english speaking guide, meals and accommodation as per itinerary, transport from Osh and back.
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.