Ala Archa Ratcek Hut Hike
Join Apple Hostel on one of our most popular hikes close to Bishkek. Ratcek Hut was named after a soviet alpinist- Ratcek Vladimir – who initiated the construction of the hut when he was managing the Kyrgyz Club of Alpinism and Tourism in the 1930s.
You’ll hike up a path that is surrounded by spectacular wildlife and heaps of wildlife on your way up to the famous Ratcek hut. One at the summit, settle down next to a warm fire with a few drinks in the wooden hut which is situated next to Aksai glacier in Ala-Archa National Park.
The trek will start with a transfer from Bishkek to Alplager, before embarking on the 5-6 hour hike up Ratcek Hut. Bring plenty of snacks and water/drinks with you! After a night under the crystal clear stars, begin your amble descent back down to Alplager in the morning before heading back to Bishkek via a private transfer.
- Day 1: Transfer from Bishkek to Alplager by car. Start the hike at 2200 m above sea level. Hiking for 5-6 hours to reach the hut at 3300 m above the sea level. Snacks for lunch. Dinner & Camping.
- Day 2: Hike back down to Alplager. Snacks for breakfast and lunch. Transfer back to the city.
- 1 person: 22,000 som
- 2 people: 12,800 som per person
- 3 people: 9,500 som per person
- 4 people: 8,300 som per person
INCLUDED: english speaking guide, dinner, lunch and overnight in the hut, transport there and back, park entrance fee
NOT INCLUDED: Snacks for breakfast, lunch and camping equipment rental
DURATION: 2 Days 1 Night
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.