For the nature enthusiast seeking a shorter yet captivating experience, our 3-day itinerary takes you from Arkyt village to the awe-inspiring Kara Suu lake, traversing the Kotormo pass for a truly unforgettable camping experience. The reserve contains 7 lakes with an abundance of wild life and vegetation, with innumerable possibilities to explore Located in the Jalal-Abad region, Sary-Chelek spans an area of 240 km² and is the perfect the surrounding areas.
- Day 1: Arrival at Arkyt village. Dinner and overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Kara Suu lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Lake Kara Suu – Lake Iri Kol via the Kotormo pass. Camping.
- Day 4: Lake Kara Suu – Lake Iri Kol via the Kotormo pass. Camping.
- Day 5: Departure.
|Hiking – Nr. of persons: price|
|1: 23 000 s||6: 80 000 s|
|2: 38 500 s||7: 86 500 s|
|3: 49 000 s||8: 97 500 s|
|4: 55 500 s||9: 107 800 s|
|5: 62 000 s||10: 122 000 s|
Including: Guide/cook (Kyrgyz/Russian speaking), park entrance fee, tent set up fee, camp equipment rental, meals during the trek, horse porter with the horseman, 2 dinners and 2 nights in the guesthouse, horse rental.
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Sary Chelek is not included. Marshrutka #545 to Arkyt costs 600 som. It leaves at 07:00.
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.