If you already have some experience in horseriding and looking for a tourist-free tour – 5 day horseriding tour in Sary Chelek National park is a perfect fit for you! During the 5 day tour you would be able to discover all 7 lakes of the national park, meet locals picking walnuts and shepherds grazing their livestock!
Sary-Chelek is a beautiful nature reserve very popular with locals and tourists likewise. Walnut forests, a crystal clear lake for swimming, diverse flora and fauna, magnificent view, numerous trekking routes, and horseback riding are just a few of the highlights of this park
- Day 1: Arrival to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Sary chelek lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Reach Kara Kamysh lake via Makmal pass. Camping
- Day 4: Reach Iiri kol via Kotormo pass. Camping
- Day 5: Baka lake, camping.
- Day 6: Trek back to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 7: Departure
|Nr. of persons: price|
|1: 63 600 s||6: 172 600 s|
|2: 79 500 s||7: 187 900 s|
|3: 100 900 s||8: 224 600 s|
|4: 116 700 s||9: 241 000 s|
|5: 157 300 s||10: 284 300 s|
INCLUDED: guide/cook (Kyrgyz/Russian speaking), horse porter with the horseman for the trek, meals during the trek, tent setup fee, park entrance fee, camping equipment rental,2 dinners and 2 nights in the guesthouse,
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Sary Chelek is not included. Marshrutka #545 to Arkyt costs 600 som. It leaves at 07:00.
DURATION: 5 Days 6 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.