Get a taste of the nomadic life in rural Kyrgyzstan! Watch farmers milk mares, drink some mare’s milk, try to spot some of the many species of birds who live in the area, and soak in the fresh air and the absolutely gorgeous views of the sun setting over Song Kol Lake.
Remember to bring a tripod with you to snap some pictures of the beautiful starry sky at night with the mountains and the lake in the background.
- Day 1: Bishkek to Kyzart by bus. Have lunch in Kyzart upon arrival. Trekking for 3-4 hours to Kilemche. Dinner & night with shepherds in a yurt.
- Day 2: Trekking from Kilemche to Song Kol for 3-4 hours. Dinner & night in a yurt camp.
- Day 3: Trekking from Song Kol to Kyzart for 6-7 hours. Lunch in Kyzart. Depart back to Bishkek.
|Nr. of persons: price|
|1: 12 500 s||5: 38 500 s|
|2: 19 000 s||6: 45 000 s|
|3: 25 500 s||7: 51 500 s|
|4: 32 000 s||8: 58 000 s|
Including: Guide service, meals and accommodation in the yurt.
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Kyzart is not included. Marshrutka #541 costs 400 som. It leaves 07:00 or book a taxi from Apple Hostel – 6000/car.
DURATION: 3 Days 2 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.