Traverse through the mesmerizing landscapes, starting from the scenic Tulpar-Tash jailoo on the southwest side of Songkol, riding for 4.5 hours on day one. Over the next five days, journey through picturesque valleys, explore the north-east side of Songkol, conquer Tuz Ashuu pass, and finally, arrive at Kilemche valley for a memorable stay in traditional yurts.
This unforgettable horse riding tour culminates in Kyzart village, where you can savor a well-deserved lunch in the guesthouse, marking the end of an exhilarating journey through Kyrgyzstan’s untouched wilderness.
- Day 1: Arrive to Kyzart by noon for lunch, and depart after to Tulpar-Tash jailoo (south-west side of Songkol) Horseriding for 4.5 hours. Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp.
- Day 2: Tulpar-tash – Tash-Tobo (Southwest side of Songkol). Depart after breakfast. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp.Horseriding for 4 – 5 hours.
- Day 3: Tash-Dobo-Batai-Aral (north-east side of Songkol). Depart after breakfast. Lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp. Horseriding for 5-6 hours.
- Day 4: Batai-Aral-Tuz-Pass. (Northern side of Songkol). Depart after breakfast to Tuz Ashuu pass. Lunch on the way. Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp. Horseriding for 4 hours.
- Day 5: Songkol – Kilemche valley. Depart after breakfast to Kilemche valley. Lunch, dinner and overnight in the yurt camp. Horseriding for 4 -5 hours.
- Day 6: Kilemche – Kyzart village. After breakfast, departure to Kyzart village. Lunch in the guesthouse. End of the trip. Horseriding for 4 hours.
|Nr. of persons: price|
|1: 43 900 s||4: 120 900 s|
|2: 64 000 s||5: 141 200 s|
|3: 84 300 s||6: 161 300 s|
Including: Horse guide (Kyrgyz/Russian speaking), helmets, horse rental, meals and accommodation as per itinerary.
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Kyzart is not included. Marshrutka #541 costs 400 som. It leaves 07:00 or book a taxi from Apple Hostel – 6000/car.
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.