Have the adventure of a lifetime in a weeklong horse ride from a rural village in the Talas region, the least touristically developed area of Kyrgyzstan, via the mountain passes to Sary Chelek National Park. It is one of the parks with the hardest accessibility for travelers.
Are you up for a challenge?
- Day 1: Arrive to Talas. Dinner & overnight in a homestay.
- Day 2: Transfer to the start from Madaniyat village to Bazarbek – Chiim Tash river. Picnic/dinner/ Camping in a tent.
- Day 3: Chiim Tash river – Chiim Tash lake. Picnic/dinner/ Camping in a tent
- Day 4: Chiim Tash pass (3601 m) – Jeti Sart Picnic/dinner/ Camping in a tent
- Day 5: Jeti Sart pass (3161 m) – Chat Karagai – Uzun Akmat river. Picnic/dinner/ Camping in a tent
- Day 6: Korumdu pass (3334 m) – Kara Kamysh lake. Picnic/dinner/ Camping in a yurt
- Day 7: Korumdu pass (2446 m) – Iiri Kol lake. Picnic/dinner/ Camping in a tent
- Day 8: Sary Chelek lake. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 9: Departure after breakfast on your own.
The highest point in the tour is 3600 m, the lowest point is at 1200m. Around 5 -6 hours of horse riding every day in the tour with breaks for lunch and enjoying pristine nature.
Level of difficulty: medium.
Prior experience in horseriding is recommended.
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, personal medicine (diamox from high altitude), horseriding chaps (recommended), rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best season: Mid-June – Mid-August
2 pax: 56600 som per person
3 pax: 48900 som per person
4 pax: 47500 som per person
5 pax: 46200 som per person
- horse guide
- horse rental
- horse porter
- 2 nights accommodation in a guesthouse
- entrance fee to the park/tent set up fee
- camping equipment rental
- transport to Talas
Duration: 8 days and 8 nights
To book this tour please contact us: